We are now offering our reduced occupancy deal for 18 Cliff Apartments, which is one of our extremely popular Anglesey self-catered holiday homes, perfect for visiting as a couple, pair of friends, or parent and child.
You can enjoy an open-plan layout with plenty of space for kicking back and relaxing, spending some much-needed quality time together. You can enjoy the following facilities:
- Incredible sea views
- 1 bedroom with en-suite. (apartment is 3 bedrooms but other 2 bedrooms will be locked off in the couples offers)
- Large terrace with stunning views
- Within walking distance to the beach, shops and restaurants
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Dog friendly, maximum of 2 well behaved dogs (extra fee of £15 per dog)
- Secure storage for bikes and equipment in the garage
This self-catered, 1 bedroom holiday accommodation is located in the heart of Trearddur Bay, not far from the beautiful Anglesey coast, with many local shops in the nearby village.
18 Cliff Apartments (Sleeps 2) – Anglesey Holiday Apartment
Anglesey is home to our beautiful first floor holiday apartment which has been adapted to cater for those holidaying as a two. Overlooking the picturesque Trearddur Bay, this self-catered holiday accommodation boasts incredible sea views with everything you should need either on site, or just a short walk away in the local village.
Located on Holyhead island off the coast of Anglesey, you’ll also have access to some stunning beaches, which are perfect for walks and outdoor activities.
Our Anglesey holiday apartment offers a large open plan kitchen and dining area which is perfect for preparing meals and spending time together relaxing in the mornings before a big walk or after spending the day exploring Anglesey.
The kitchen is fully-equipped with all of the utensils, crockery and amenities you may need, including a gas hob and electric oven, sink, plus a large island unit with breakfast bar, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, two further sinks and storage. A washer and dryer are available for use in the garage.
The patio doors lead to the generous private wooden decking area which can offer even further enjoyment of the beautiful Anglesey coastline views.
This holiday apartment has double doors which lead into a large comfortable lounge space that is dominated by a beautiful bay window that overlooks the beach and fills the room with a wealth of natural light.
Whether you plan to spend most of your Anglesey holiday here or you’re hoping to retreat here after a full day of exploring, with plentiful comfy seating and stunning views to enjoy, you’re sure to feel well-rested after your stay with us.
Bedroom and Bathrooms
Our holiday apartment hallway leads to the bedroom.
The bedroom we have kept open in this offer is a large double which features French doors leading to a veranda. The bedroom also has a fully-tiled en-suite with a standing shower.
Although the holiday apartment is 3 bedrooms only the master bedroom is available for use in this offer.
There is also a family bathroom which is also fully tiled, equipped with a bath, basin and W.C.
Garage and Storage
This self-catered Anglesey holiday apartment also benefits from a garage that provides excellent storage for bikes and water sports equipment, should you be visiting Anglesey to enjoy an adventurous getaway.
Two allocated parking spaces for this holiday apartment.
For this Anglesey holiday apartment, we allow a maximum of 2 well behaved dogs (£15 fee per dog applies). This holiday accommodation doesn’t have a garden as such but a wooden decked patio and some lawned areas on the complex. The apartment is also a short walk away from a lovely cove.
18 Cliff Apartments Availability and Prices
The ‘couples offer’ at Cliff Apartment is only available at certain times of the year during low and mid season. Couples offer is not available during school holidays, peak season and at some times during high season.
(if the dates you require cannot be selected please do enquire directly. We can be more flexible during some seasons)
Booking Terms and Conditions for 18 Cliff Apartments
Bookings placed after 1 June 2020 and before the 4th February 2021 are covered under a different set of Terms and Conditions and are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if these apply to your booking.
These booking conditions are between ‘us’, 18 Cliff Apartment and ‘you’, the holiday guests who wish to book our property. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. We reserve the right to amend or change these T &C’s.
Any booking is subject to the conditions below and by paying a deposit you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. (These do not affect your normal statutory rights)
We have the right to ask guests to leave the property if we deem them to be breaking any of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Covid 19 (see 3 for cancellation policy)
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure that their booking is compliant with the guideline set out by the Welsh Government. Please note that guidance for England and Wales do differ.
- Check in and check out times may need to amended to allow more time between changeovers.
- Any guest who feels unwell should not travel or check in to the property. Our standard Terms and conditions apply if you do need to cancel your stay due to one or more of the party becoming unwell. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover you.
- If you or any of your party becomes unwell and develops Covid-19 symptoms whilst staying at the property you must inform the owners immediately. All members of the party must vacate Cliff Apartment and return home immediately to arrange a test. There will be no refund for loss of days. If for any reason you are unable to travel home and have to self isolate at the house then all lost rental income affected by the self isolation or closure of Cliff Apartment for deep cleaning is the borne by yourselves.
- The pool facilities may close with no notice for hygiene, maintenance or safety reasons. No compensation or refund will be offered as this matter is out of our hands. Some items maybe removed from the house to avoid cross contamination including but not limited to: leaflets, cushions, toys, hair dryer, books, games, some kitchen equipment.
Please note that the cleaning company will charge a soiling fee if dirty pots and waste are left on check out. This fee will be passed onto you and be retained from the damage deposit.
- Making and paying for your booking
(Applies only to bookings made via Anglesey Holidays and not via 3rd parties such as Airbnb, Holiday Lettings & VRBO. Please see their website for payment terms.)
Bookings are CONFIRMED on receipt the deposit of 25% of the booking cost. The deposit must be paid at the time of booking being placed, dates will not be held without a deposit.
Once the deposit has been paid you will receive an email confirming the booking.
The balance is payable at least 8 weeks (56 days) before arrival. If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
Please note: we do not except bookings that consist of Stag Parties or Hen Parties .
- Damage Deposit
A damage deposit is payable of £150 on all bookings. The damage deposit may be used for any repair and/or replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures, fittings and any additional cleaning costs (anything more than our usual fixed changeover cleaning costs).
An inspection of the property is carried out prior to your arrival and again after your departure and you are liable for any damages/breakages and costs incurred to us as a result of your occupancy.
We will aim to return the damage deposit to you within 7 days after departure following the return of keys and after the check-out inspection, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
If you do notice any damages or breakages on arrival please inform us as soon as possible.
Bookings via Anglesey Holidays: The damage deposit payable at least 3-4 days before arrival by bank transfer or credit/debit card via pre-authorisation. If a pre-authorisation is your chosen method it will show as a pending payment on your account, the transaction should be cancelled within 7-10 days after check out. If paid via bank transfer it will transferred back with 1-2 days less any costs incurred.
Bookings via Trip Advisor/VRBO/Air BnB; the damage deposit is handled by the 3rd party company. Please refer to their terms on how the damage deposit will be handled.
- Cancellation policy
a/ If your booking has to be cancelled because our property is put under Government Restrictions and has to close and the period of closure covers your booking. You will be able to move your booking to alternative dates (prices may vary) or be refunded less a £50 admin fee.
b/ In the event that Your given address is put into Local/Regional Lockdown, rendering you unable to travel, and the period of restriction covers your booking. You will be able to move your booking to alternative dates (prices may vary) or be refunded less a £50 admin fee.
c/ If your booking has to be cancelled because our property has to close through Force Majeure, meaning any of the following circumstances which may hinder or prevent the performance by us of the Contract, including but not limited to: (a) acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; (b) epidemic or pandemic; (c) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (d) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (e) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing a restriction, prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent; (f) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (g) non-performance by our suppliers or contractors; and (i) failure of utility service, and the period of closure covers Your booking You will be refunded in full.
CA will not be liable for any damage caused by acts of God (ie: storms, floods) to guests belongings and processions.
We will not be able to offer use of the hot tub during a hosepipe ban. Compensation will not be offered or payable if the hot tub is unable to be used as drought is seen as an act of God and is beyond our control.
d/ Customer inability (or the inability of any, some or all of Your intended party) or disinclination to travel to and stay at our property for any reason.
This includes – but is not limited to – illness (including Covid), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, bereavements, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at Your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive a refund unless We re-let the property, other than according to the sliding scale below. You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities. If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
e/ Cancellations must be notified to Our properties by phone and email and once received in writing we will confirm the cancellation request.
f/ Our properties will apply the scale shown in the table below to bookings to determine the amount of the charge, which shall be a percentage of the total cost of the holiday.
|Number of days before start of holiday that||The percentage of total booking value payable by the Customer|
|More than 120 days||25 % of the booking|
|57 – 119 days||50% of the booking cost|
|29 – 56 days||75% of the booking cost|
|8 – 28 days||90% of the booking cost|
|0-7 days||100% of the booking cost|
*In order to ensure speedy receipt, and thereby processing, of cancellations, Anglesey Holidays recommends that the Customer sends written notification of cancellation by email requesting confirmed receipt. The effective date of cancellation is when written notification is received by Anglesey Holidays.
h/ On receipt of the cancellation, the above Charts state the amount that the Customer remains liable for at that point in time. Anglesey Holidays will then use reasonable endeavours to obtain a replacement booking. In the event that Anglesey Holidays is successful in obtaining a replacement booking, we will refund to the Customer the total amount paid by the Customer for the booking less an 5% Admin Fee and less the difference in price between the Customers’ booking and the replacement booking if one is made.
For example: A £1000 booking, fully paid, cancelled and relet for £900, means that the original Customer will be refunded as follows, £1000 – 5% booking fee equals £950, – £100 rebooking shortfall, = Refund of £850.
i/ It is the responsibility of the Customer to acquire suitable travel insurance for themselves and their party to cover the booking. Anglesey Holidays strongly recommends that the Customer acquires suitable insurance to cover circumstances beyond the Customers’ control such as, but not limited to, jury duty, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, military service, illness – including Covid and shielding, family emergencies and travel delays.
Covid is also now a known risk and it is possible for you to insure your holiday against it. This can include the customer or any of the party having Covid, the customer or any of the party having to isolate or quarantine, or you wishing to shield any Members of the party.
There are several options which include cover for Covid related cancellations available from organisations like Trailfinders: https://www.trailfinders.com/insurance#/step1 or https://www.coverwise.co.uk/Travel-Insurance/corona-virus.aspx or www.gocompare.com or the Post Office. (we are not selling on behalf of or endorsing any of these insurance companies and are in no way associated with them.)
- Period of Hire
You should not arrive before 4pm on the commencement date, and leave by 10am on the day of departure. (unless agreed otherwise with us) Failure to do so may result in you being charged a further day’s rental. You must not use the property except for the purpose of a holiday during the holiday period, and not for any other purpose or longer period. The agreement to stay in the property for the holiday period, does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between the parties. You shall not be entitled to a new tenancy, or to any assured short hold or assured tenancy or any statutory protection under the Housing Act 1988 or other statutory security of tenure now or at the end of the Holiday Period.
The apartment is a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted outside, please use the ashtrays provided to dispose of cigarette stubs.
Evidence of smoking inside the property will incur charges that will be deducted off the damage deposit.
Well behaved dogs are permitted, up to a maximum of 2 dogs. The owner needs to be informed of any dogs that will be staying at the property at the time of booking or before your stay commences.
An extra fee of £15 per dog is charged.
Dogs not allowed on the beds at the property.
Please ensure you clean up any dog foul before departure.
Please towel dry wet and dirty dogs before entering the apartment. Do not allow dirty or wet dogs on the furniture. Charges to the damage deposit may be made if extra cleaning is required after you checking out.
No other pets allowed.
- Maximum occupancy
The maximum occupancy of the apartment is 8 plus an infant in a cot. As there is a sofa bed it may be possible to accommodate extra occupancy with prior permission from the owners before arrival. (an extra charge may be made)
If maximum occupancy is exceeded without the owner’s consent then the owners have to right to request extra rental fees to cover extra utilities charges.
Maximum occupancy when ‘couples’ offer is booked is 2 plus an infant in a cot.
- Electric car charging
Due to the increased use and increased electricity costs incurred by CA there is an ‘electric car charging fee’ of £10 per electric car per night of booked stay.
If any of your party does have an electric car they wish to charge during their stay please inform us before arrival so the extra fee can be applied. If cars are charged without our prior knowledge and consent then the fee will be deducted from the damage deposit to cover increased electricity costs.
- Access codes, keys, check-in and check-out
Access codes will be sent approximately 24 hours before arrival. (if booking is direct with us please note access details will not be sent until the damage deposit has been received)
Please return all keys after departure, if not a charge will be reduced from the damage deposit refunded.
Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is at 10am. (During quieter months these times may be flexible.) Please contact the owners if you wish to rearrange times.
You can arrive at the property after the time agreed with us on the arrival date and must leave by the time agreed with us on your departure date.
You agree that before check-out, all doors and windows are locked, and keys are returned to the key rack or returned to the key safes as per check-in. All lights are off and we appreciate it if the kitchen bins could be emptied.
The use of BBQ’s is not permitted on the site, (this means the whole cpmlex)
- Indoor pool
The pool is private and for exclusive use of residents of the Cliff Apartments and their guests. It is not permitted to allow friends and family not staying at the apartment to use the pool.
Please ensure that all members of your party have read the pool information and rules.
The pool facilities may close with no notice for hygiene, maintenance or safety reasons. No compensation or refund will be offered as this matter is out of our hands.
- Half occupancy
If you are staying at Cliff Apartment in conjunction with our ‘couple’ offer, terms differ and there are additional conditions.
- If any of the rooms that are unavailable in the offer are found to have been used then we have the right to retain some of the damage deposit to cover increased cleaning time and laundry costs.
- Your obligations
You agree to comply with the regulations set out in our terms and conditions and guest information pack. You agree to keep and leave the property, and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses in clean and good condition.
You agree not to cause any damage to walls, doors, windows or any other part of the property and take care when putting up or removing any decorations including banners, balloons and signs.
You agree not to do anything that may be considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to the occupiers of neighbouring properties. Please remember that you are in a residential neighbourhood with a large number of retired and working occupants as well as families. We kindly ask guests to come indoors at 10pm.
You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard the apartment and your personal property which includes ensuring doors and windows are locked whilst out of the apartment .
Children should be supervised at all times whilst on the terraced area.
- Our Liability
CA shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these booking conditions.
- Data Protection
– To fulfill this contract/ agreement placed with us, including but not limited to property hire and production of the Rental agreement. Your personal data including copies of all identification documents provided and all data entered in the Rental Agreement will be retained for 7 years for the purpose of, but not limited to the defense of any legal claim(s)
– We will not transfer your personal data to any third party outside Anglesey Holidays and THL, unless:
– It is to our insurer
– It is to the police, local authorities, councils
– To insurance companies if we suspect or are notified of an incident with a third party
– Our bank or merchant provider in line with transactional processing
– The third party is our subcontractor or a member of our companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions
– It is between software systems that we use for the purpose of our business
– It is for feedback on our products and services provided
– You have submitted a photo into a competition that we have run. By entering our competition, you agree to the photo(s) you submit being posted to our website, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social media sites. We may also use it for posters and advertising and share with our partners, wholesale and web-based agents for them to use for their own marketing purposes
– It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
– We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and to keep you informed by post, telephone, sms, email or other electronic means about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you if you have selected to hear about our services and offers on our feedback form that is completed at the end of your hire and we will only use the contact methods that you have agreed to. If at any point you would like to stop receiving information from us, you can click unsubscribe at the base of any email or send an email to email@example.com and we will remove your name from the marketing database.
– By entering into this agreement, you agree that we can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement including data collected from the vehicle which may include your location(s) from our vehicle tracking system and also diagnostics (telematics). We may use your information to analyse statistics, for market research, credit control and to protect our assets.
– You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your personal information to any relevant organisation.
– We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will comply with the Data Protection Act
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that you let us know as soon as possible so that remedial action can be taken if necessary and we can try to resolve it.