Hyfryd Le holiday accommodation is a great choice if you are a large family, or family groups visiting Anglesey. With this self-catered holiday home for hire, you can enjoy the following:
- 6-seater hot tub
- 7 bedrooms (sleeping up to 16 guests)
- 3 en-suite bathrooms, 1 family bathroom
- Children’s outdoor play area with trampoline
- Games room with air hockey table, football table, selection of games and toys
- Wheelchair friendly
- A maximum of 3 well behaved dogs. (extra fee of £25 per dog)
This holiday accommodation is located in the quiet village of Llanbedrgoch, with great access to Anglesey’s renowned beauty spots and breath-taking natural landscapes.
Hyfryd Le – Anglesey Holiday Home
Hyfryd Le, which translates to ‘lovely place’, is our new holiday cottage for hire located on the Isle of Anglesey in the quiet village of Llanbedrgoch.
This self-catered holiday accommodation offers beautiful distant views of the mountains and is just a few miles from Benllech and Red Wharf Bay which boasts some of the best loved beaches on Anglesey. We’re located approximately 9 miles from the A55 making it the perfect base to explore what the beautiful Isle of Anglesey has to offer.
With 7 spacious bedrooms, this holiday home to hire can accommodate up to 16, making it perfect for joint family getaways to Anglesey.
This very grand modern spacious holiday home is finished to a very high specification and is tastefully decorated throughout. The oak feature staircase, in our opinion, really does have the WOW-factor on entering the house.
Cook, dine and relax in the large open plan family room. The self-catered holiday accommodation’s well-equipped kitchen, with its large island, has all the usual gadgets; double oven, fridge freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine for all those coffee lovers! A separate utility room contains a washer and dryer.
There’s also a separate cosy lounge for those looking for a quieter place, and underfloor heating throughout making this holiday cottage hire perfect for relaxing during the colder months.
Please note: disabled access to the front of the house is via a ramp into the downstairs bedroom rather than the front door. There is also an access ramp at the back of the house into the family room (internal door widths of 31in).
Holiday Home Hire for Families
Hyfryd Le holiday accommodation can cater for all the family with an outdoor hot tub, children’s outdoor play area, games rooms all available for our guests to enjoy.
A large outdoor dining table in the garden and corner settee make it the perfect area for socialising with family and friends. Relax in the 6-seater hot tub which is under cover so can be enjoyed in all weathers.
Our holiday home hire allows a maximum of 3 well behaved dogs but kindly ask they don’t go upstairs. If there are more than 3 dogs please get in touch to discuss.
Book Your Anglesey Holiday Accommodation Now
Hyfryd Le holiday home hire is the perfect place to enjoy all that Anglesey has to offer.
To book, or for more information, get in touch today.
Hyfryd Le Availability and Prices
(if the dates you require cannot be selected please do enquire directly. We can be more flexible during some seasons)
A 7 night minimum stay applies to dates:
15th July – 1st September 2022
21st October – 3rd November 2022
31st March-13th April 2023
26th May-2nd June 2023
14th July -31st August 2023
2oth October – 2nd November 2023
A 5 night minimum stay applies to dates:
21st December 2022-3rd January 2023
22nd December 2023- 2nd January 2024
Booking Terms and Conditions for Hyfryd Le
Bookings placed after 1 June 2020 and before the 4th February 2021 are covered under a different set of Terms and Conditions and are available by emailing email@example.com if these apply to your booking.
These booking conditions are between ‘us’, Hyfryd Le Limited (HHL) and ‘you’, the holiday guests who wish to book our property. References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ are references to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party. We reserve the right to amend or change these T &C’s.
Any booking is subject to the conditions below and by paying a deposit you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. (These do not affect your normal statutory rights)
We have the right to ask guests to leave the property if we deem them to be breaking any of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Covid 19 (see 3 for cancellation policy)
- It is the guests responsibility to ensure that their booking is compliant with the guideline set out by the Welsh Government. Please note that guidance for England and Wales do differ.
- Check in and check out times may need to amended to allow more time between changeovers.
- Any guest who feels unwell should not travel or check in to the property. Our standard Terms and conditions apply if you do need to cancel your stay due to one or more of the party becoming unwell. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover you.
- If you or any of your party becomes unwell and develops Covid-19 symptoms whilst staying at the property you must inform the owners immediately. All members of the party must vacate Hyfryd Le and return home immediately to arrange a test. There will be no refund for loss of days. If for any reason you are unable to travel home and have to self isolate at the house then all lost rental income affected by the self isolation or closure of Hyfryd Le for deep cleaning is the borne by yourselves.
- We may close facilities with no notice for hygiene, maintenance or safety reasons.
- Some items maybe removed from the house to avoid cross contamination including but not limited to: leaflets, cushions, toys, hair dryer, books, games, some kitchen equipment.
Please note that the cleaning company will charge a soiling fee if dirty pots and waste are left on check out. This fee will be passed onto you and be retained from the damage deposit.
- Making and paying for your booking
(Applies only to bookings made via Anglesey Holidays and not via 3rd parties such as Airbnb, Holiday Lettings & VRBO. Please see their website for payment terms.)
Bookings are CONFIRMED on receipt the deposit of 25% of the booking cost. The deposit must be paid at the time of booking being placed, dates will not be held without a deposit.
Once the deposit has been paid you will receive an email confirming the booking.
The balance is payable at least 8 weeks (56 days) before arrival. If you fail to make a payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you.
Please note: we do not except bookings that consist of Stag Parties, Hen Parties or groups of young adults either same sex or mixed sex.
- Damage Deposit
A damage deposit is payable of £500 on all bookings. The damage deposit may be used for any repair and/or replacement of the property, furnishings, fixtures, fittings, hot tub and any additional cleaning costs (anything more than our usual fixed changeover cleaning costs).
(If booking the low occupancy offer please also refer to point 17)
An inspection of the property is carried out prior to your arrival and again after your departure and you are liable for any damages/breakages and costs incurred to us as a result of your occupancy.
We will return the damage deposit to you within 7 days after departure following the return of keys and after the check-out inspection, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
If you do notice any damages or breakages on arrival please inform us as soon as possible.
Bookings via Anglesey Holidays: The damage deposit payable at least 3-4 days before arrival by bank transfer or credit/debit card via pre-authorisation. If a pre-authorisation is your chosen method it will show as a pending payment on your account, the transaction should be cancelled within 7-10 days after check out. If paid via bank transfer it will transferred back with 1-2 days less any costs incurred.
Bookings via Trip Advisor/VRBO/Air BnB; the damage deposit is handled by the 3rd party company. Please refer to their terms on how the damage deposit will be handled.
- Cancellation policy
a/ If your booking has to be cancelled because our property is put under Government Restrictions and has to close and the period of closure covers your booking. You will be able to move your booking to alternative dates (prices may vary) or be refunded less a £50 admin fee.
b/ In the event that Your given address is put into Local/Regional Lockdown, rendering You unable to travel, and the period of restriction covers your booking. You will be able to move your booking to alternative dates (prices may vary) or be refunded less a £50 admin fee.
c/ If your booking has to be cancelled because our property has to close through Force Majeure, meaning any of the following circumstances which may hinder or prevent the performance by us of the Contract, including but not limited to: (a) acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster; (b) epidemic or pandemic; (c) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (d) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (e) any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing a restriction, prohibition, or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent; (f) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (g) non-performance by our suppliers or contractors; and (i) failure of utility service, and the period of closure covers Your booking You will be refunded in full.
HLL will not be liable for any damage caused by acts of God (ie: storms, floods) to guests belongings and processions.
We will not be able to offer use of the hot tub during a hosepipe ban. Compensation will not be offered or payable if the hot tub is unable to be used as drought is seen as an act of God and is beyond our control.
d/ Customer inability (or the inability of any, some or all of Your intended party) or disinclination to travel to and stay at our property for any reason.
This includes – but is not limited to – illness (including Covid), a requirement or recommendation to self-isolate or quarantine, shielding, a call to jury duty, military service, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, family emergencies, bereavements, travel delays, vehicle breakdown, and delays with public transport. These remain at Your risk and do not give rise to a right to cancel or to receive a refund unless We re-let the property, other than according to the sliding scale below. You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities. If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
e/ Cancellations must be notified to Our properties by phone and email and once received in writing we will confirm the cancellation request.
f/ Our properties will apply the scale shown in the table below to bookings to determine the amount of the charge, which shall be a percentage of the total cost of the holiday.
|Number of days before start of holiday that||The percentage of total booking value payable by the Customer|
|More than 120 days||25 % of the booking|
|57 – 119 days||50% of the booking cost|
|29 – 56 days||75% of the booking cost|
|8 – 28 days||90% of the booking cost|
|0-7 days||100% of the booking cost|
*In order to ensure speedy receipt, and thereby processing, of cancellations, Anglesey Holidays recommends that the Customer sends written notification of cancellation by email requesting confirmed receipt. The effective date of cancellation is when written notification is received by Anglesey Holidays.
h/ On receipt of the cancellation, the above Charts state the amount that the Customer remains liable for at that point in time. Anglesey Holidays will then use reasonable endeavours to obtain a replacement booking. In the event that Anglesey Holidays is successful in obtaining a replacement booking, we will refund to the Customer the total amount paid by the Customer for the booking less an 5% Booking Fee and less the difference in price between the Customers’ booking and the replacement booking if one is made.
For example: A £1000 booking, fully paid, cancelled and relet for £900, means that the original Customer will be refunded as follows, £1000 – 5% booking fee equals £950, – £100 rebooking shortfall, = Refund of £850.
i/ It is the responsibility of the Customer to acquire suitable travel insurance for themselves and their party to cover the booking. Anglesey Holidays strongly recommends that the Customer acquires suitable insurance to cover circumstances beyond the Customers’ control such as, but not limited to, jury duty, incarceration, change in personal or work circumstances, military service, illness – including Covid and shielding, family emergencies and travel delays.
Covid is also now a known risk and it is possible for you to insure your holiday against it. This can include the customer or any of the party having Covid, the customer or any of the party having to isolate or quarantine, or you wishing to shield any Members of the party.
There are several options which include cover for Covid related cancellations available from organisations like Trailfinders: https://www.trailfinders.com/insurance#/step1 or https://www.coverwise.co.uk/Travel-Insurance/corona-virus.aspx or www.gocompare.com or the Post Office. (we are not selling on behalf of or endorsing any of these insurance companies and are in no way associated with them.)
- Period of Hire
You should not arrive before 4pm on the commencement date, and leave by 10am on the day of departure. (unless agreed otherwise with us) Failure to do so may result in you being charged a further day’s rental. You must not use the property except for the purpose of a holiday during the holiday period, and not for any other purpose or longer period. The agreement to stay in the property for the holiday period, does not create the relationship of Landlord and Tenant between the parties. You shall not be entitled to a new tenancy, or to any assured short hold or assured tenancy or any statutory protection under the Housing Act 1988 or other statutory security of tenure now or at the end of the Holiday Period.
The house is a non-smoking property. Smoking is permitted outside, please use the ashtrays provided to dispose of cigarette stubs. Evidence of smoking inside the property will incur charges that will be deducted off the damage deposit.
Well behaved dogs are permitted, up to a maximum of 3 dogs. The owner needs to be informed of any dogs that will be staying at the property at the time of booking or before your stay commences.
An extra fee of £25 per dog is charged.
Dogs not allowed upstairs at the property. Please use the safety gates provided to restrict the dog’s access. Evidence that dogs have been upstairs may incur a proportion of the damage deposit to be retained to cover extra cleaning costs.
Please ensure you clean up any dog foul before departure.
Please towel dry wet and dirty dogs before entering the house. Do not allow dirty or wet dogs on the furniture. Charges to the damage deposit may be made if extra cleaning is required after you checking out.
No other pets allowed.
- Maximum occupancy
The maximum occupancy of the house is 16 plus two infants in cots. Under no circumstances (unless agreed with he owner) may more than the maximum number of persons stated occupy the property. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed. Any persons other than members of your party must not use the facilities at Hyfryd Le.
Maximum occupancy when the low occupancy offer is booked is 8 plus an infant in a cot.
- Electric car charging
We currently do not have any car chargers at our Hyfryd Le.
There are public chargers located across the island.
However should you wish to charge at the house there is a fee of £10 per charge. We kindly ask that guests are honest about the number of charges and pay the correct fee.
If any of your party does have an electric car they wish to charge during their stay please inform us before arrival. If cars are charged without our prior knowledge and consent then the fee will be deducted from the damage deposit to cover increased electricity costs.
Please note that we do not provide any cable, please ensure the cable you use are designed and are appropriate to be charged from domestic sockets.
You are liable for any costs to make good any issues that issues that car charging may cause.
No camping permitted within the boundary of the property including in motorhomes without prior permission of the owners.
- Access codes, keys, check-in and check-out
Access codes will be sent approximately 24 hours before arrival. (if booking is direct with us please note access details will not be sent until the damage deposit has been received)
Please return all keys after departure, if not a charge will be reduced from the damage deposit refunded.
Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is at 10am. (During quieter months these times may be flexible.) Please contact the owners if you wish to rearrange times.
You can arrive at the property after the time agreed with us on the arrival date and must leave by the time agreed with us on your departure date.
You agree that before check-out, all doors and windows are locked and keys are returned to the key rack or returned to the key safes as per check-in. All lights are off and we appreciate it if the kitchen bins could be emptied. The burglar alarm needs to be activated (Most probable the house will be empty during the week in quieter months)
- Your obligations
You agree to comply with the regulations set out in our terms and conditions and guest information pack. You agree to keep and leave the property, the hot tub, and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses in clean and good condition.
You agree not to cause any damage to walls, doors, windows or any other part of the property and take care when putting up or removing any decorations including banners, balloons and signs.
You agree not to do anything that may be considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to the occupier of the annexe and neighbouring properties. Please remember that you are in a residential neighbourhood with a large number of retired and working occupants as well as families. Please ensure the noise is kept to a minimum after 11pm whilst outside or/and in the hot tub.
You agree to take all necessary steps to safe guard the house and your personal property which includes ensuring doors and windows are locked whilst out of the house and we recommend that the burglar alarm is activated.
- Our Liability
HLL shall not be liable for any losses which are not a foreseeable consequence of us breaking these booking conditions.
Your booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses however suffered or incurred by you.
We shall not be liable for any personal injury or damage to or loss of personal property, except where the injury, damage or loss is caused by our negligence.
CCTV is in operation around the external of the property and is recorded. The purpose is to protect our premises, act as a deterrent for criminals, provide evidence in the case of criminal activity and provide security of our guests’ property.
- Hot tub
ACCESS TO THE TUB IS REQUIRED THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY IN ORDER TO CHECK AND ENSURE THE HOT TUB IS MAINTAINED AND OPERATING WITHIN A SAFE LEVEL OF CHEMICALS.
The maintenance team may arrive early on the morning of check out to empty, clean and sanitise the hot tub therefore guests are not permitted to use the hot tub on the morning of check out.
Our hot tub is drained, cleaned and refilled before every set of new guests arrive therefore it may be that the temperature of the water has not reached the desired temperature on your arrival.
DRAIN DOWN CHARGE
A drain down charge of £120 will be charged if the hot tub needs to be drained down, cleaned and refilled as a result of misuse at any point during the duration of your stay. This will be deducted from the damage deposit.
There will also be a charge if the hot tub is found to have glass in it.
In order the keep the hot tub in a clean, usable state these safety rules should be followed.
- Test the chemical levels before use using dipstick provided. (contact the owners if you notice any issues)
- Do not use the hot tub in windy conditions as the lid may blow shut.
- Check the temperature does not exceed 40 oC. (lower for children)
- Do not exceed more than 6 people in the tub at any one time.
- Shower before (ideally with swimwear on to wash off detergents which can create foam in the hot tub) and after use.
- Wash feet before entering the tub. (use of flip flops are recommended, foot bath provided)
- Remove make up, suntan lotion, and skin creams. It is recommended that guests who use tanning products including spray tans do not use the tub.
- Tie long hair back.
- Wear appropriate swimwear.
- Limit your soak to 15 minutes and cool off before re-entering.
- Do not use the hot tub after a heavy meal or under the influence of alcohol, drugs or sedatives.
- Get out to use the toilet.
- Do not bring glasses or glass bottles in, use the plastic glasses provided.
- Children need to be supervised at all times in or near the hot tub.
- No jumping or diving.
- Dry off before entering the house.
- Replace the cover when not in use.
- Do not sit or lie on the cover.
- Consult a doctor before using the hot tub if:
o You are pregnant.
o Have a history of heart disease, diabetes, blood pressure problems, are taking medication or any other serious illness.
It will be necessary to top up the chlorine levels after doing a dip test. Chlorine/chemicals are stored upper cupboard in the utility. Please ensure you read the instructions first. Keep children away from the chlorine.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANY ISSUES RELATING TO THE HOT TUB PLEASE CONTACT THE OWNERS WHO WILL DIRECT YOU.
- Play area
Children should be supervised at all times whilst using the play area.
Children under 5 years of age are advised not to use the larger climbing frame.
HLL will accept no liability nor is not responsible for any accidents or injuries caused while playing on the climbing frame, play equipment or the trampoline.
- Half occupancy
If you are staying at Hyfryd Le in conjunction with our low occupancy offer, terms differ and there are additional conditions.
- The refundable damage deposit is lowered to £250.
- If any of the rooms that are unavailable in the offer are found to have been used then we have the right to retain some of the damage deposit to cover increased cleaning time and laundry costs.
- Data Protection
– To fulfill this contract/ agreement placed with us, including but not limited to property hire and production of the Rental agreement. Your personal data including copies of all identification documents provided and all data entered in the Rental Agreement will be retained for 7 years for the purpose of, but not limited to the defense of any legal claim(s)
– We will not transfer your personal data to any third party outside Anglesey Holidays and HLL, unless:
– It is to our insurer
– It is to the police, local authorities, councils
– To insurance companies if we suspect or are notified of an incident with a third party
– Our bank or merchant provider in line with transactional processing
– The third party is our subcontractor or a member of our companies, who is processing personal data on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions
– It is between software systems that we use for the purpose of our business
– It is for feedback on our products and services provided
– You have submitted a photo into a competition that we have run. By entering our competition, you agree to the photo(s) you submit being posted to our website, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social media sites. We may also use it for posters and advertising and share with our partners, wholesale and web-based agents for them to use for their own marketing purposes
– It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
– We may use your personal information for marketing purposes and to keep you informed by post, telephone, sms, email or other electronic means about products and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you if you have selected to hear about our services and offers on our feedback form that is completed at the end of your hire and we will only use the contact methods that you have agreed to. If at any point you would like to stop receiving information from us, you can click unsubscribe at the base of any email or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your name from the marketing database.
– By entering into this agreement, you agree that we can process and store your personal information in connection with this agreement.
– You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your personal information to any relevant organisation.
– We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will comply with the Data Protection Act
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this agreement.
Every effort has been made to ensure that you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday. If however, you have any cause for complaint it is important that you let us know as soon as possible so that remedial action can be taken if necessary and we can try to resolve it.